How do I determine which investments will give me quick waste reduction AND healthier, engaged employees? Where’s the evidence?
The Center for Health Value Innovation has the answer to that question with the Health Value Accelerator™– an easy-to-use online tool that takes your health care information and combines it with the knowledge and expertise of the pioneers in value-based benefit designs to deliver an actionable report that improves engagement, reduces risk, and details the dividends you can expect.
Health Value Accelerator™ addresses key health care issues that drive higher health costs. To keep it simple for you, we are starting with Prevention and Wellness (Engagement) and Cardiometabolic Conditions, the key “entry points” for reducing waste and risk in today’s populations:
- Risk reduction, prevention and wellness
- Diabetes and cardiovascular disease (including hypertension and high cholesterol)
The Health Value Accelerator™ puts our expertise to work for you.
Get started today with a simple fact-finding checklist.
Well-designed benefits that drive value for their investment require a great deal of information-gathering regarding existing assets, and current and future priorities. The Health Value Accelerator™ brings efficiencies to this phase of plan development and needs assessment by utilizing the published experience of our experts to create the right recipe to serve the needs of each individual company.
You provide your data.We provide the path to improved health performance and outcomes.
The data you input — securely and privately, of course! — includes:
- Total number of employees and covered lives
- Percentage of employees enrolled in self-funded and fully insured benefit options
- Your total health care costs for 2009 and total PMPY for 2008 and 2009
- Percentage of health costs spent on pharmaceuticals
- The percentage of your population diagnosed with these conditions cardio-metabolic conditions: obesity, hypertension, high cholesterol, smoking, diabetes, depression
- The level of medication adherence for these diabetes-related conditions
- The percentage of your employee population participating in health management activities such as biometric screens, annual physicals, and condition or disease management programs
- Current communication sources and timing for internal and external stakeholders
The Health Value Accelerator™ reports back:
- A visual picture of the health of your organization against national and regional statistics
- Recommended and prioritized actions for value-based changes and dividends based on your beneficiaries’ risks and health conditions
- Guidance to the delivery services and communications that will improve health status, improve quality of care, create predictable health cost trends, and shift to the culture of health that will build your competitive advantage
- References for all of the recommendations, so YOUR company achieves the results of the experts!
Advice you can trust.
The Center for Health Value Innovation is the expert source of employers, plan sponsors and innovators who have proven expertise in conceptualizing, designing, implementing and measuring value-based benefit designs. Their collective experience and shared results are included in the Health Value Accelerator™ to help you cut through the data clutter and create value- driven programs to maximize the dollars you spend on health care. The result is better health engagement, better health outcomes, predictable cost trends for budgeting, and a culture of health that supports your business.
Get started today!
The Health Value Accelerator™ is a benefit offered to members of the Center for Health Value Innovation. Members, get your free access code for the Accelerator today by e-mailing HVAccel@vbhealth.org You will receive an access code by email from the Center for Health Value Innovation.
About The Center for Health Value Innovation
The Center for Health Value Innovation (CHVI; 501(c)3) is an established organization of expert employers, plan sponsors and innovators that shares actionable health data, strategies and tools for better business performance. The results: aligned incentives for population health improvement, accountable outcomes, and corporate efficiency.
Sanofi U.S. is an affiliate of sanofi-aventis, a leading global pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions to help improve the lives of patients. sanofi-aventis is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY). For more information, visit: www.sanofi-aventis.us or www.sanofi-aventis.com.